My accountant wants to know…
- you can become an employee of the new C corporation
- you are eligible to participate in the new DreamSpark plan
- you can roll over or transfer monies into the new DreamSpark plan from another qualified retirement plan or IRA
- the purchase of stock by your DreamSpark plan complies with adequate consideration,
- no commission is charged for the purchase of your C corporation’s employer stock,
- the DreamSpark plan is an eligible individual account plan as defined in section 407(d) (3) of ERISA.
- plan operational support;
- service and support in complying with the plan’s written terms;
- prepare annual required filings based on information provided for the retirement plan, such as Form 5500 series returns for employee benefit plans or others;
- provide direct online access to client’s plan and participant records.
Understanding the ins and outs of legal and government requirements isn’t easy. Check out these commonly asked questions that may even be helpful to your accountant or professional advisor.