Look at everything
DreamSpark has to offer...
- Lowest price in the industry—just $3,745
Act now to save up to 25% below the competition!
- FREE incorporation
- FREE certified business valuation for new businesses
- Low monthly maintenance plan
- Customized retirement plan
- 24/7 online account management
Use the DreamSpark plan to invest in your business
4 easy steps and you’re in business!
Use your existing retirement account as startup funding for your new business—without debt, loan interest, taxes, or penalties while still planning for retirement! On average, Pango FinancialTM can complete your DreamSpark plan in 2 to 3 weeks. The plan creation and funding takes just minutes of your time at different points throughout the process. Pango Financial makes startup funding easy and will notify you when information requires your review or signature.
At no additional cost, Pango FinancialTM will set up a C corporation* for you in the state of your choice and will ensure that the process is completed fast and easy. Plus, we include in 49 states without any additional cost to you. The only exception is in the state of California where the expedite fee will apply.
- Filing for your Employer Tax and Retirement Plan ID numbers with the IRS.
- Samples of company bylaws and corporate minutes.
* A Limited Liability Company (LLC), Partnership or S Corporation (S Corp) would not meet the statutory requirements necessary to operate this structure.
- Help you move your retirement funds from your previous employer or IRA into your new DreamSpark plan. Select the investment company of your choice to hold your retirement funds. Your preferred financial institution or investment advisor can manage any publicly traded investments offered under the plan. Your business will manage your DreamSpark plan’s investment.
- Provide documentation of your rollover and investment and Pango will obtain a certified third party valuation for your new business to document your stock value.
- Send stock certificates.
- Provide you with a corporate book to document your C corporation and DreamSpark plan establishment.