Look at everything
DreamSpark has to offer...
- Lowest price in the industry—just $3,745
Act now to save up to 25% below the competition!
- FREE incorporation
- FREE certified business valuation for new businesses
- Low monthly maintenance plan
- Customized retirement plan
- 24/7 online account management
Get Started: Your DreamSpark Compatibility
The DreamSparkTM plan makes it easy to capitalize your business by investing retirement funds—while they remain tax-deferred and penalty-free. The DreamSpark plan is also a tool to continue building wealth and saving for retirement for you and your employees. This remarkable funding solution helps entrepreneurs like you take control of your financial success and invest in your business. With the DreamSpark plan you can:
- invest as little or as much as you like
- save thousands in interest fees
- protect your personal credit
- maintain a strong employee benefit
- start or recapitalization your business with minimal (if any) debt
- position yourself for faster success!
To determine if the DreamSpark plan is a good fit for your business, we have created a simple, informative interactive tool. Just create an account, then login to our unique Compatibility Checker to see if the DreamSpark plan is right for you. It’s confidential, secure and completely free. Your business can be up and running in 3 weeks or less in most states and you’ll continue saving for retirement. We are excited to make your dream of business ownership a reality and give you small business funding tools to continue building wealth.
- A registered agent will help to maintain your privacy and separation from the public along with any other corporate decision makers.
- A registered agent will also accept legal and official documents outside of the business. This could include, but is not limited to, documents such as franchise tax notices, annual reports and official legal notices such as a court summons.
- As a registered agent, we can accept service of process in all 50 States during any legal action. Service of process is the procedure employed to give legal notice to you the business owner of any court or administrative entity in order to respond to the proceeding before the court, body, or other tribunal.
- Registered agent services are complimentary for the first 12 months when you engage Pango Financial for the DreamSpark plan. If you would like to continue using our Registered Agent Services you can renew at that time for a fee. This is an elective service.