Here are answers to some common questions. Please check for your question below.
If your question isn’t listed, don’t fret! Just contact us and we’ll answer your more unique query ASAP.
- Access your account online 24/7
- Toll-free customer service 1-855-WHY-PANGO (1-855-949-7264)
- Business forum to connect to your peers and fellow entrepreneurs
We are a member of the American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries, International Franchise Association and International Business Brokers Association. Best of all, we guarantee your satisfaction in our commitment and service process.
- Pango FinancialTM will establish a new C corporation. The business sponsors a new qualified retirement plan where you roll over your current qualified retirement plan funds, such as IRAs, 401(k)s, etc.
- For the new plan, you choose either a profit sharing or a 401(k) plan. You can review the features and benefits of each to help you decide which one is right for your business.
- You determine how much of the rollover funds to invest into the stock of your new business. You can also choose to diversify your portfolio. Pango Financial will never hold your retirement funds. We are here to offer our expertise in plan design and compliance.
- You will then purchase stock for working capital in your business. This investment can be used for any legitimate business expense including salaries, rent, employee benefits, inventory, marketing, or equipment.
- The DreamSpark plan is established allowing you and your employees to continue to save for retirement.
- You can access your DreamSpark plan online 24/7 with ease and convenience.
- design of your DreamSpark plan
- free preparation and filing your articles of incorporation
- free registered agent services for the first 12 months
- free certified business valuation for new businesses
- applicable state incorporation filing fees
- state expedited fees (with the exception of California)
- application for Employer Tax and Retirement Plan ID numbers
- corporate record book template
- samples of company bylaws and corporate minutes
- bank account instructions to set up your plan and corporate bank accounts
- stock certificates, calculation and issuance
Pango Financial will be happy to manage your plan maintenance for you for $110 a month. You’ll also have plan online access 24/7.
We help you stay up-to-date with IRS, DOL and ERISA requirements. This includes preparing your form 5500, compliance testing, documentation maintenance, plan reconciliation, participant statement preparations, vesting and eligibility tracking. Pango Financial, as part of the monthly maintenance services, will also help you continue building your retirement savings with a variety of different plan designs based on your current employee participation and financial goals of your corporation.
- ROTH IRAs
- 457 plans for non-governmental agencies
- non-spouse death benefits from an IRA
- A discretionary profit sharing plan allows you, the employer, to choose from year to year how frequently and how much to contribute.
- Each year the employer is able to contribute up to 25% of eligible wages in the form of a profit sharing contribution. This contribution is tax deductible to the corporation.
- Federal and state government taxes are deferred on all profit sharing contributions until otherwise distributed.
- A profit sharing plan is a great way to engage and retain top talent. The employee is required to earn eligibility and vesting, which helps retain valuable employees.
The C corporation is an independent entity and pays corporate taxes on the profits of the business. When dividends are paid to shareholders the dividends are considered taxable income to the individual. One of the ways to reduce corporate tax liability is by contributing to your DreamSpark plan. Your qualified tax professional can also advise you of other allowable deductions that can be made by your C corporation including all legitimate business expenses.